Sr. Digital Strategist
The trends are impossible to ignore. Changes in the industry, increased competition, shifting demographics and questions surrounding return on education (ROE) redefine the Higher Education landscape each year. So if, as they say, the only constant is change, why do so many Universities continue to market and recruit the same old way?
Introducing a new, better way: Graduate Program Recruitment Solutions (GPRS)
Over the past 18 years, GPRS has delivered enrollment results across more than 50 colleges and universities and for more than 120 graduate programs. We’ve built a national reputation around our Demand Generation Consulting/Lead Generation services, as well as our proprietary lead analysis and benchmarking platform – GP Insights(TM). This, coupled with our impactful Contact Center Solutions, delivers on a new era of solutions for an industry that struggles with trailing behind. Be a part of the change.
GPRS is looking for a proven, expert Senior Digital Strategist with Higher Education work experience, and/or Higher Ed agency experience to join our team. Experience with graduate program marketing/recruitment is a huge plus. We offer a modern, teleworking environment, where our team is distributed across the country – to better meet the needs of our national client base. The right candidate for this position, and for our team, should thrive working in a remote environment, be self-motivated, and excel in breaking through enrollment goals. We have the tools to stay connected, and a clear roadmap for growth. Join our expert team.
The senior digital strategist will be responsible for leading paid media strategies across all platforms, as well as owning and managing ROI focused lead generation campaigns. As part of the new business pitch team, this individual will also play a key role in winning over new client partners.
- Analyze client provided information and existing platform data to produce deliverables including personas, full funnel digital strategy, messaging themes, ad copy, and testing plans.
- Implement and manage paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, and display campaigns including tactics such as remarketing, list targeting, IP targeting, custom audiences and hyper-local tactics like geo-fencing and more as defined by planned and client approved strategy.
- Accurately implement conversion tags, remarketing pixels, events, triggers, and ID’s through Google Tag Manager, platform tools and proprietary GPRS software.
- Monitor budgets and campaign performance, and A/B test data and optimize as necessary to sustain metrics at or above industry benchmarks and meet agreed upon client KPI objectives and goals.
- Update client on performance and optimization activities as needed to gain approval for changes in between reporting cycles. Provide channel, tactic, ad creative and landing page copy optimization recommendations for improved conversion rates and to maximize qualified lead generation. Work with relevant stakeholders to implement as necessary.
- Recommend additional strategies to compliment current plan. Introduce greater audience segmentation, nurture campaigns, and website updates as needed to support optimal performance from end to end to achieve client goals supported by Google Analytics and full funnel attribution insights.
- Keep current on platform updates and digital marketing trends to assist with maximizing opportunities for our client’s marketing and recruiting efforts.
- Communicate client’s strategic business initiatives to ensure the execution and implementation of projects are aligned.
- Participate in new business pitches and partner with CEO on new opportunities.
- Leads or participates in consulting engagements as required.
- Present research/insights and strategies in client and team meetings.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the client’s marketplace, monitor/interpret social and cultural trends relevant to the client’s business and develop program expertise.
Professional Experience/Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years of paid digital media experience
- Expert understanding, and extensive hands on experience with Google Ads, Google Display Network, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns for a variety of clients with individual monthly budgets of $3k - $25k per month simultaneously.
- Understanding of, and the ability to execute on the most current channel, ad, landing page and A/B testing strategies and best practices.
- Experience using AdStage (preferred) or a similar reporting and data visualization tool.
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experienced in, and an advocate for qualified lead generation and performance marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excel including pivot tables, v-look ups, and web queries
- Power Point knowledge including linking excel docs, webpages, and add-ons
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a sharp attention to detail.
- SEO experience a plus
- Google certifications including:
- Google AdWords Fundamentals
- Search Advertising Advanced
- Display Advertising Advanced
- Google Analytics Individual
GPRS Team Members Enjoy an Industry-Leading Total Rewards Package, which Includes:
- Competitive pay
- Aggressive employer contributions to medical and dental plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short-term disability
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching contributions
- A work from home/tele-working model supported by the latest technologies to stay connected to management, co-workers and clients